Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hope. Pray. Beg?

Florida, what have you done? If getting hit by five hurricanes, all of whom spared districts who voted Gore last time wasn't a sign from God, maybe the next four years of hell we may have to endure might wake you up. See what you've done? Ohio, please don't doom the U.S. to the constant loathing that it is enduring from nearly every other nation in the world. Please. I can't keep justifying the States to people. It's too much. I'm tired of saying "I didn't vote for him." Why don't people understand that the world hates Bush, that him in office is as much of a security threat as Bin Laden ever was. The country is a mess, and is going downhill. Please please please let it turn around. I want to have the option of studying in the States. If Bush wins I don't think I can do that. Morally I object to just to many things that he's done, that he stands for, and if he's leading the country, I don't think I can live there. I will point out though, that every center of major culture has voted for Kerry. New York, Jersey, Massachusetts, California, Penn, Washington, even DC (90% of the people who live in the same city as W. Bush want him out of office...hmmm). I'll go pray now.

Which Side Are You On? - Dropkick Murphys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home