Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Did much better today.

Ah! Dude a friend came by my store and I didn't see him! I wonder what kind of bag I grabbed? Yeah I was probably filling milk containers or washing dishes or something (I was on Cafe that day, which just physically hurts at BCE place. Had you caught me when I was out in the actual store I could have chatted with you for a bit). Next time tell whomever it is serving you to say hi to me, or to let me know you came by! Thanks for coming by though! And when exactly DID you come in anyways?

As for it being busy, yes... yes it is. We are 'officially' the second busiest morning store in the world or something like that. Out of a morbid sense of curiosity what does a diabetic order early in the morning?

Oh, back to Thursday's comment, about Mario Kart DS? I've heard a hell of a lot of good about this game. I'm down for a game! Bring it on!

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - I know the name! 96.3 FM

3 Comments:

At 18/11/05 9:42 AM, Blogger Mr. M said...

How can I vote for the cat name. Where's the polling station ?

 
At 18/11/05 2:19 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

You know what! A poll station for the cat name is a great idea. The poll station can be found here, and will open promptly somewhere in the vacinity of 6:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time, on November 18th, 2005.

And Samus Aran, is the bounty hunter and main character and fem fatale of the 'Metroid'series of games. And she's hot.

 
At 18/11/05 2:20 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

And the sugar free vanilla would be an option too I guess... wait a tic, Ashley! You WORKED for Starbucks! You know this as well as we do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home