Sunday, November 07, 2004

Working flashbacks!

Yeah for birthday parties! It's Brians birthday today so we went out. To Dan, Keith, Brian and Nicole's place (which forever more shall be known as Dan's) first and then to the green room. Honestly I don't understand the high appeal the bar enjoys. It's an okay place and I have nothing against it but it's not my favorite.

It was also Matt Lalonde's birthday dinner and party tonight so I went to Katy's house for dinner. Alan was there and he's a Firefly fan as well. It's all about the cowboys in space. It's them and revolvers that will survive the apocalypse. It's good to see someone engaging the family in geek culture over there and good to see that Sam is also really enjoying it.

So I'm somewhat inebriated and need sleep for my game tomorrow. Fuck Tony for giving me the wrong schedule and preventing me from seeing Shawn of the Dead with Kit and Patrick today. Patrick is here from Edmonton by the way, old friend of Katy's Seems to not be having a horrible time which is good. I don't really know if he even likes me but I'm fairly positive I don't sketch him out or anything so it's all good I suppose. Again fucking asshole screwed up my whole beginning of the day. Missed Rugby practice too damn it!

Alrighty then. I need to be more coherant in my next post. Tomorrow is going to suck. I already know I'm going to spend more time then I ever want to with my nose in a book that I don't want to read. Yeah. School work. Boo (quoting Heather)!!!

Tessie - Dropkick Murphys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home