Saturday, April 23, 2005

Am I over-reacting?

The people who oppose your ideas are inevitably those who represent the established order that your ideas will upset.
-Anthony D'angelo

Wait, so it's a problem to critique an idea? So the naysayers of Hitler's regime were just whining about 'upsetting the established order'? I have no idea why I'm so mad at having read that. Oh wait because maybe it's an incredibly short sighted and naive thing to say! Constructive criticism! Maybe it's just a BAD IDEA!

Back to work Jae!

I Spy - Guster

1 Comments:

At 24/4/05 12:21 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

I feel that this quote's statement should be the exception and that second guessing a new idea should be the rule. Call me cautious but if someone had the delorian tested they may have realized it sucked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home