Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Would you rather...

I think today is going to be long. Very long. I mean I'm awake at 8:40 eating breakfast!?! Yuck! And I get to go through it all knowing that I just have to do it again tommorow. Whoopeedoo. Katy though is the coolest person ever. Because she called to make sure I was up. I was. JOY!

To Sunita and the girls: You suck. DAMNNIT I just LOST while typing this. Curse my fate! Literally just then. I'll remember this 'abandoning' of you guys when I have a FINAL in my least favorite part of the day, on one of the multitude of days that don't see you where the parties at in the near future. Grrrr... having fun without me! Jealous... so... jealous... OH HOW THE RAGE OF JEALOUSY IS AT HAND!!!

I'm going to have to explain that comment about the rickshaw eventually aren't I? time to go...

Just being blinded by the silence of 1,000 broken hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home