Sunday, April 17, 2005

Long days

At least the weather's nice. Too bad I can't really enjoy it, but such is the life of a college student I suppose. Well, lets see. What to report? Not much unfortunately. The Great Job Hunt goes not nearly as well as I'd hoped, though their are still plenty of chances out there. And now I get to spend a good chunk of my monday in a class or trying to get my passport worked out. Woo hoo! I'm so happy! In that I would love to just crawl into bed. But I'll read instead. Because Rome fell and people like to talk about it. Well at least katy will get out of work soon and I'll get to talk to her for a bit before, you guessed it! Back to work!

How Did We Get From Saying I Love You... - Great Big Sea

1 Comments:

At 17/4/05 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..... im telling you... rickshaw= no job hunt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home