Saturday, December 03, 2005

COOOOOOOL!

Awesome! I just screwed around in HTML! AND my blog isn't irreversably screwed up (this was a major possability), AND I now have a links section! Isn't it cute! Look at it down there! w00t! Hooray! Now, I want to add some peoples blogs there, like perhaps my room-mates and whatnot, maybe even other sites and such... but I should probably get permission first. I'm related to the Tin Dictator, and he doesn't care if I link him or not, Penny Arcade would probably never take notice of this blog (that would be pretty freakin' sweet though if they did), and Google is google. I'll link that site whenever I damn well please.

Come to think of it, the RCMP does know exactly where I live. I should probably be careful. I mean, god knows I have enough to worry about with Ben as a roommate. I mean, they've come once they'll come again right? On the other hand they got a good look at Ben and talked to him, so they probably consider him about as much of a threat as I do.

Anyways. Cool, I have links now.

3 Comments:

At 3/12/05 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't know jack shit about html. it's... sad.

 
At 3/12/05 11:56 AM, Blogger AP said...

Awwwww...he's playing with HTML!

 
At 4/12/05 1:32 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Well obviously I know something about html. I don't know much at all. But I do know some things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home