Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays Mr. DeLay!

Alrighty, as per my families X-mas tradition of opening gifts early, we've done so.
Here's what I've got so far. Maybe this will get some of you pumped full of the holiday spirit, or just annoy you that I have new things already. Whichever, I don't care, I'm sharing anyways.

I'll just keep updating on this one post and let you know when it's changed. These are in no particular order whatsoever either.

x1 DvD - The Sting
x1 DvD - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
x1 pair jeans
x1 T-shirt (glow in the dark/the mummy's tomb)
x1 Common Sense by Thomas Paine
x1 One button-down collar shirt
x1 Pair of khaki like pants
x1 Native American made blanket named 'Polio' (NOT smallpox 'cause that's just mean)
x1 365 Tear away calander each page a paper airplane.
x1 The Ferret Chronicles, Rescue Ferrets at Sea - Richard Bach

x1 The Warrior's Code - The Dropkick Murphy's
x1 A Crock Pot!
x1 A magnetic playing card mat w/chips and metallized cards (they're hefty, you could kill a man with the whole deck)
x1 A mug with a removable section to add your own drawn pictures to it.

Key: Black is old, Green is the previous new thing, and Red is the newest.

5 Comments:

At 23/12/05 7:13 PM, Blogger Sunita said...

*gasp* Robert Redford movies! We have to watch them when you get back here! *glee*

 
At 24/12/05 12:59 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Ummm.... okay? Wow um... yeah I don't really know how to respond to such glee... I guess we're having a Redford Movie-thon when I'm back in T.O.

Oh, and you're missing me miss some 'r's.

 
At 24/12/05 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, is there anything left to open on christmas morning? that sounds like a whole christmas worth of presents to me! then again i have a smaller family. but still! you're lucky!

 
At 24/12/05 12:09 PM, Blogger Sunita said...

I like Redford movies. Unfortunately you didn't get The Way We Were...but we can always rent that =)

And yeah...that sounds like a lot of prezzie's already. Lucky ducky. =)

Yes! Redford marathon in January!

 
At 26/12/05 1:26 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

My siblings and I get the same number of presents, worth the same amount of money, every year. There's a system. With spreadsheets to track everything. So yes we had fewer things to open on Christmas Day but it's a holdover tradition from the previous years of my father coming half-way through the day to pick us up so we could go spend Christmas with him as well. We needed time to open our presents, so we started opening one on the days before. I'll update the list later today (Boxing Day for you former members of the Empire) but now, it's food time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home