Monday, February 13, 2006

Curse you disease!

I must call all people, of all faiths and backgrounds, of any creed and orientation, together. Whether you choose to pray, or simply remember with fond brain activity, please bow your heads. For an era is passing. One which we shall never again see the likes of my friends, my fellow humanity. A great man has passed. A great Massachusetts man has passed on from this place, into another grander, more peaceful place, hopefully in a galaxy far far away.

Phil Brown, aged 89, died of pneumonia Thursday in Woodland Hills California. You might know him as Uncle Owen, of Star Wars. Genuflect everytime you mention his name, or hear it uttered, for without him, where would we be? To his wife, son, grandchildren and great-grandchild I pay my respects.

And get those droids fixed by sundown, or there will be hell to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home