Monday, February 13, 2006

GORRAM IT!

I might cry. Or just glower in frustration. Probably going to do that. I AM doing that. Due to the crappy vagueries of the internet. I just lost a HUGE post. It covered last week, the coming week, the Rock, work, friends, Valentines day, the Olympics, and my now forgotten cure for cancer.

I clicked submit. And then I was signed out. And then there was wrath.

This sucks. I don't want to type all of that back out right now. SO I will later. And you will have to wait.

For now look at this. Especially if you dislike Emos and want to see them made a mockery.

Current Books: Cryptonomicron & Londinium
Current PC Game: CIV IV
Current GC Game:Tales of Symphonia
Current DS Game: Advanced Wars DS (difficult doesn't describe the 'hard' campaign)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home