Sunday, February 05, 2006

Haltime update

Hey there. Okay it's halftime in the Toronto Calgary NLL game, and right now, I'm very very happy. At the beginning of the game I wasn't because the gorram Raptors gaem went into overtime and all the associated really annoying time outs that that entails. So I got to see the Rock game 20 minutes late. GAH! But on to the good so far.

Watson is playing once again, like a man possessed. This I like. 25 saves so far. And we're up I think 7 - 3 so this is good. The Rock defense though is what I'm impressed with. They've been a stone-fucking-wall. The Roughnecks have been given almost nothing to work with.

To stress this, the Rock just killed off a powerplay. Not a normal powerplay either which is a feat in and of itself. Calgary had a five on three advantage. If you've ever seen a lacrosse game, you know that's insane.

If momentum stays with the Rock this will be a good day. I mean things are going very very well. Veltman got his 2,000 looseball today, and he's passed it. I saw a one handed goal too. It's been a good time.

Off to the game again. GO ROCK GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home