Friday, April 07, 2006

Um... Solaris Tetragrammatics!

So, as it turns out, I apparently can be easily misunderstood online. What I posted as a tongue-in-cheek response to what I saw as some equally tongue-in-cheek teasing, came across as... well people thought I was grinding my teeth and frothing at the mouth or something. Which to me seems strange since I can't remember a time when I was ever that mad and didn't immediately remove myself from the presence of anyone I knew. Huh.

Well, I can see how what I wrote could be construed as being the ravings of a madman, I was aiming it at two people I do call friends, and whom I didn't think would take me so seriously. I'm sort of still suprised they did actually. Got's me to thinking it has.

And the last thing I want to do right now, is think.

Oh yeah, and I've been dropping the 'r' from words left right and center today. I'm tired. Lucky for me this is the day I get to walk on down to the Canadian Opera Company to do the look-see and measure things out for a floor plan. It's wet out. The rain is awesome, but I don't want to go anyways. I miss my bed. And mornings that start after the sun has risen.

In other news, The Only Human Dance Collective has started bugging me to join them.

Oh well. I'll work with them I guess. Oh! I also found this nifty blogtracker thing that shows me the location from whence all you people are reading from. And here I thought only four people in the world look at this thing!

And Quick, from Eddie from Ohio is on a contintuous loop in my head.

1 Comments:

At 7/4/06 1:22 PM, Blogger Sunita said...

Enh, it was just an unexpected explosion. I mean I just wrote like a one sentence jab at you in fun. You wrote more than 6 paragraphs, a *little* extreme. Kinda hard not to not take the "ravings of a madman" to heart when you write a response that long. Just saying is all =) Everything is "goodly" now. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home