Monday, March 27, 2006

Not much... yet.

Well the Rock lost in mind numbingly heartbreaky fashion.

Curses.

I'm back at work again after what was all in all a very good weekend for me.

I want to post nothing more then that right now. But I am so looking forward to eating my mashed potatoes when I go home. Yep. Mashed potatoes. Yummy!

Standing Still

Idling as my days go by,
I am lost here, beneath the sky.
Left wondering how my luck was spent
and where it was, that our love went.

One cannot see beneath the sea,
What it is the future may be,
The wonder, the unknown, still draws me in
a metaphor of sorts for what might have been.

Either gray, or grey, or bright azure,
no matter, for I cannot resist its allure.
To stare and stare, glaring straight in,
And wonder if, our love might have been.

The past is gone, the future is new,
Yet how will I spend it without you?
And so I sit here, lost 'neath the sky,
idling alone as my days go by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home