Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's WiFi!

As if I wasn't convinced enough already to play Metroid Prime Hunters (CHIP has it at this point and has challenged me. And I will not, nay simply can not back down from any challenge from someone I can destroy so handily head-to-head in so many other games), I got the chance to play it once or twice extremely briefly last night via download from Alex's DS.

You have no idea how much revenge is going to be had for that sniper level Alex. I don't care how much I surprised myself by actually almost killing you!

And does this not look full of delicious awesome?

I think it does.

1 Comments:

At 11/5/06 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no wifi of your own...shame I need to challenge someone to a race or flower arangement (animal crossing...I guess that what you do...) when you come back I'll have to show you the bleach game I got great fun. Wait... You have Kart no? you also work at Starbucks, You have a wifi signal of sorts there?
I challenge you to a duel good sir!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home