Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Star Wars Day

May the Fourth be with you.

Always.

So I said I was going to have a big post. I do. There are some things broken with it though. It looks....odd somehow. So until I fix it, which will probably be this weekend, be content with these visual delights, and this audio delight. Also I have relations in a movie, but I seem to have mislayed that link somwhere.

I know one of those extremely attractive ladies, and that was the first Podcast to ever make reference to me on the air. Great podcast.

To bed. Long week as always. I have home to look forward to at the end of the month though at least.

Ordinary Day - Great Big Sea

5 Comments:

At 5/5/06 12:35 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Well we do have to get through a 24.

Yes.

 
At 8/5/06 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/w/william_drinker/nwtrailer.mov

 
At 8/5/06 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/w/william_drinker/nwtrailer.mov

 
At 8/5/06 1:34 PM, Blogger Sunita said...

omg...almost 300 views?! omg...*blush*

 
At 12/5/06 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you getting back? we should definitly go to lazer tag or something .
Remmember that Manga you showed me ...Beck was it. I think there is one that you would realy like. Its called Scott Pilgrim I think you'd like it and it also takes place in Cannada...bonus?
Well post on my journal or something Mayb make a art request I'm having trouble coming up with Ideas. Maybe I'll do more shark dog stuff ...hmmmmm
later..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home