Monday, April 10, 2006

Meh.

I swear I was going to post, and have it be chock full of updated news and events and wonders of the worldwide mysteries.

But I'm wiped out.

And all four of my messengers stopped working suddenly when Ben screwed with the router. Or whatever the hell he did. I don't know, my brains foggy.

The lazy way out of post though, is here. The Monday Night First Ten (because in case you didn't already know I had an... eclectic taste in music, you will now)! Screw Friday Top Ten like everyone else. It has enough things going for it. I need to get through the week with something. So let's start it with fun instead.

MNFT
1: Train - Lagwagon
2: Something in the Way - Nirvana
3: Amigone - Goo Goo Dolls
4: The Riders of Rohan - Howard Shore (ROHIRRIM! TO THE KING!)
5: Not Coming Home - Maroon 5 (urrrkh?)
6: Poolshark - Sublime
7: Turning Myself - Captain Tractor
8: Bubbleman Theme - Megaman
9: Starbuck on the Red Moon - Bear McCreary
10:Runners High - The Pillows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home