Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's like the uber-crossover or something.

This cartoon, whatever it is, was basically ripped off from my deepest memories and subconscious desires as a youth.

Who am I kidding? They still are!

I've heard the Star Wars theme in the background during a Supermanesque backstory... complete with bug/cylon hybrids chasing a princess in her private starship.

Christ I've noticed Spiderman, X-Men, Star Wars, Ender's Game, Batman, and even a few Hitch-Hikers Guide references, and if that wasn't from the Last Starfighter then I'm a moderately evolved ape. The talking poultry, so Mighty Max...

In short this thing is freakin' awesome. The strangest and probably only Fairly Odd Parents (I just found out what it was) episode I'll ever watch to its entirety, and enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 14/4/07 4:22 PM, Blogger AP said...

...Link?

 
At 25/4/07 11:52 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

I know it sounds strange... but you can't put a link up to a cable T.V. show. I saw it on this thing called a 'television'. It's what people had before the internet (yes there was such a time, we called it the 'Dark Ages') when they wanted to waste time.

Though of course I'm going to look for it on YouTube.

Out of general curiosity I've been trying to figure out where whoever read my blog was and I'm in a debate. I'm referring to dot on the west half of Hudson's Bay. I think I've narrowed it down to Arviat in Nunavut, or Churchill Manitoba. There's always the chance some park ranger in Wapusk National Park has an internet connection though. What do you guys think, other than the damn dot being too big.

Also, I got Africa! Someone in what looks like Tunisia! w00t! Antarctica is all that's left!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home