Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Understanding is a three edged sword...

Your side.
Their side.
And the Truth.

Happy Valentines Day

I spent a good hour shoveling last night. After Christian had spent a good hour shoveling, and woke up this morning to have to force the door open, and wade calf-deep through it all again. As of right now, (2:32pm) it's still snowing a little but it looks like it's about to stop.

At least it feels like I'm living in Canada again! Tis good stuff!

Not to mention that I'm almost going home. But there's so much to get done in the meantime that I haven't even been thinking about it. I've got to get through this scene for class in about twenty minutes ('Dutchman', by Emiri Baraka/Leroi Jones if you care to know) so I'm nervous.

It never helps when half (being 2 of 4) of the group drops the gorram class the weekend before you have to perform a scene in front of the class. Grrrr...

And now since I'm getting back to the old ways now that I have my brand-spankin' new Blogger engine (they finally forced me to upgrade to the Google brand ) back to the end quotes or songs. No song this time, I'm in the main Sidney Smith Hall area. Noisy folks students are. There is free hot chocolate though. That's always a bonus right?

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
Or what's a heaven for?
- Robert Browning, Andrea del Sarto (l. 97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home