Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Armageddon Empires

Ahhhhh, falling asleep to the dulcet tones of Ninja Scroll. Ani-Monday, thank you for showing me a classic after a long Monday.

My classes went well though. Jerk kid wasn't too jerky and things went smoothly for the most part. Got to clean for a good hour and a half though. Oh there was anger. There was much anger. I bit of blood too, but only a little bit. The Superbowl party trashed my god damn rooms, so bad the cleaning staff couldn't even get in there.

And we all know how much I LOVE to clean up other peoples messes.

Tycho, this game better be worth me mucking through the instructions, it's not so much well thought out. I'm taking your word for it, please don't steer me wrong.

Now to the bed. For tomorrow, I vote!

Ninja Scroll - Clangy clash clash of bitchin' swordplay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home