Monday, October 04, 2010

So I need to get online more?

Well that's entirely true. I've been basically gone for so long I'd almost forgotten my login info. I suppose that's just me in Massachusetts though, mostly always doing something else that isn't posting or being online in general. Now though, working a desk I suppose I'll have moments like these where I'm simply waiting for something to happen and I can post. Not likely at 7:00 on a Monday morning.

Of course, now that I've said that something should be about to explode and go horribly wrong...

And just to clarify, that wasn't fanfic, that was a character's backstory that my brother had me write up for his campaign.

CHUM 104.5 - Of course it's too loud in here for me to hear the actual song, but that's the station it's on.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home