Thursday, November 11, 2004

my eyes are getting worse

I have a few minutes before I have to get to class it seems, thought I'd finally post. This week has not been a pleasant one. I haven't seen Katy at all so she's annoyed with me, I haven't slept much, so my body is annoyed with me, and I haven't done anything but homework it seems, so I'm annoyed with me. Stupid schooling. Well no I know it doesn't work like that but whatever. On the bright side, University of Toronto was ranked 37th in the world as far as schools go. Which is pretty sweet. On the dark side, that doesn't make me feel any better about this past week.

I think the LotR gang is going to be annoyed with me tonight when I ditch them for Katy. I should probably be working on my essay anyways but of the two, pirates or Katy, Katy wins by a LARGE margin. Okay, time to go to class! Yes for International Law! Please god let it be the good prof... the other one sucks something terrible.

For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home