Monday, February 07, 2005

Pats and Sox!

Patriots win Superbowl XXXIX! Hell yes! It's good to be a New England boy right now. The warm fuzzy glowing feeling is so much more fun then the dull empty aching sorrow of painful loss. What a defence war I just watched though, a good game to say the least.

I've started working on Craig to get him to draw the Filthy Whore. Hopefully he'll bite. I think we're going in to harass the High Schoolers and teachers tomorrow since we have nothing else to do on a Monday (all our friends are either in school or working). Other then that, not much to report. To any of you ex-pats in Toronto, yes I did tape the commercials (and the entire game for that matter). Let's just say there was a 'monkey' theme this year. You'll see. Oh I also got what you wanted Katy, well very very near what you wanted, I think it'll be fine but the search turned up only these so either it'll have to do or I don't know? Anyways, I grabbed another present for you too, but that's a secret until I get back (glee!).

Speaking of shopping, thanks Heather for the hospitality! It makes looking for things a lot easier when your walking around with someone who knows where every store in the area is that even might have it. I would never have seen that first place. That and it was great to be able to just kick around the common at 1am. I had a lot of fun, though some floors at Suffolk Univeristy are pretty boring. Thanks for letting me crash at your place though, but Lifetime movies are way to strange. I don't get it.

Boston! Huzzah!

I don't have a clue what animal is making that noise outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home