Monday, January 10, 2005

Bah for consistancy!

I haven't posted anything substantial in a while. Actually I haven't posted anything at all. Tomorrow I'll post a nice long one for you to waste your time with. Subjects will include:

My Vacation
Nintendo DS
Lord of the Rings bragging rights
The start of the 2005 NLL season (Go Rock Go!)
The film 'The Kings Guard'
Blue Jays Tickets
Babylon 5 CCG Victories
People I know who work at Chapters Starbucks
People who won't visit me at school
d20 Star Wars RPG
Katy and her being almost the coolest person ever (allowances made for religious icons and future heros who save the world. And Kaneda, 'cause he's so bad@$$)

And last but not least, Joe Mac's Dad who suffered two heart attacks recently. Our hearts are with you and yours man, glad to hear he's doing well. We got your back, always have, always will.

That all comes tomorrow though. It's 4:15ish and the monitor is starting to blur. I'm even going to try and wake up to visit Katy at work which she hates. He he he, I'll be in trouble tomorrow!

What I Like About You - The Ramones

1 Comments:

At 10/1/05 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think its funny that no one comments, so I thought I would :) I am not so sure about this visiting Katy at Chapters thing, sounds a little sketchy. I like the warning I get by reading your blog though :) ok, I have commented, now you have one comment, I have fulfilled my duty. -katy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home