Monday, February 21, 2005

So my system has come under seige.

So I'm thinking. Why am I awake? Or really I don't think I am thinking, or awake...yet. It's not snowing anymore. That's good. I think I'll go for a walk today. Go see Katy at Chapters maybe. And Nicole and Emily at Starbucks since its right there and all. We could also use some milk even though they just raised the price of the wonderful white liquid. Still I like the calcium, vitamins, and flavor. Water is boring. I'm going to go try and wake up now, I still have some typing to do on the Poli Sci essay. Turned out I did the wrong assignment. The good news is that I did almost the same assignment so I just have to reorganize my thoughts and conclusion and I'll be good. Then my Law essay. Ick. That ones not going nearly so well. You'd think it wouldn't be this hard buy the insructions were so vague people aren't even sure what to write. And the T.A. wasn't much of a help. I think I may be getting sick too. Oh well.

Candido & America - Eddie From Ohio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home