Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Oops!

Real quick.

I forgot to gloat over the 14 - 6 tutorial the Rock handed Anaheim Sunday. Bob Watson gets better and better between those pipes and if Doyle and Sanderson keep having 7 point games, I don't see how we can lose! I don't want to short change Blaine Manning though, but he only had a six point game. Granted the Storm are in last place (I think only Minnesota has a worse record, and it wouldn't be by much, and their an expansion team anyway so it's okay) but I'll take the win to be a half game back on the Bandits. That's right Buffalo, we're coming for ya!

Well we'll see if we can keep it going this Friday in Arizona who have been nothing if not solid. I think they're only a game back in the West... But I don't think they can take either the Roughnecks or the Mammoth unfortunately.

On a Plain - Nirvana (still)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home