Monday, July 25, 2005

Hazy thoughts, happy thoughts.

Well shitums. I can't sleep, the cycle is all out of wac again. Oh well. I have some happy thoughts running around in my head right now to so I don't particularly want to sleep anyways. Tomorrow should be funtimes: Dentist at eight A.M. (okay, yeah that's gonna suck), then I'm hoping to hit up Wakanda and see how the old camp is doing. Maybe actually 'volunteer' for a day.

It's odd, I didn't realize till now that I actually miss the night noises around here.

Oh yeah! Matt S. is quite alive and well, had a wedding this weekend. Hopefully I'll see him tomorrow. Matt E. is alive as well but he's dead on the inside, so I con't know if that counts... And Commie is of course addicted to Everquest.

WILL GAME FOR FOOD.

5 Comments:

At 25/7/05 9:08 AM, Blogger Sunita said...

Does that actually work? "Will Game for Food"? I'm sure everyone knows that you'd game under any cicrumstance. ;-)

See you tomorrow.

 
At 25/7/05 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice cryptic msn message you left me there... When are you back from Boston, I don't work much this week, let me know and we can get together sometime.

 
At 25/7/05 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, there is no name attached to my comment... The one above this is from Katy :)

 
At 26/7/05 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gald to hear the matt'seses are alive I can't really reach many people during break. I would so totally game for food ...but how would that work....

 
At 26/7/05 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so... what food? i want to game.. and becca and ana said they'd be up for gaming.. but then they mentioned that i had ask YOU.. you know, the gm and all.. so.. umm, wanna game? when are you back? gaming? gaming? i'll MAKE FOOD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home