Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm HOME!!!

Big problem. Since I basically didn't sleep before I came home, I forgot things. Like the phone numbers of all the people I wanted to call when I got here. Now if I can get in touch with Ben, all will be fine. But he's probably out and about with A.P. so that's sort of going to be difficult. Well, some people are trackdownable. I really really wish cell phones were listed in the directory. NO ONE lives at home anymore it seems, and NO ONE has anything but a cell phone. GAH! Courtney's the only one I've been ablt to get in touch with (which is kick-ass since I haven't seen her in a long long time and she's one of the coolest people on the planet) because miraculously I had her cell phone in email form. I think I'm going to now make an email list of contacts, and email it to myself. That way where ever I go with internet, I go with the numbers too!

No music, I'm at home on the new PC, and there's not much to listen too. As in nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home