Monday, June 27, 2005

The First Movie IS NOT Batman Canon

A few quickies:

Batman Begins makes you appreciate so much how little George Clooney is in it. Especially on the IMAX screen. Went with the Mom who did the Motherly thing and footed the bill. A good movie, worth seeing without a doubt.

R2 is MIA. God help him, I'm searching, but... (there may be tears shed in the future).

Work got screwed to all hell. The other 'partner' showed up after her four month disappearence, and now is going to start working the insane hours that my boss does. Everyday, with no days off. As well as meaning I have another boss to be nice to, a coworker is gone and the remainings have been cut so drastically, that I think some others may quit. I like who I work with, but at this point I barely have enough pay to cover living. Not happy that I can't open ever again either. Yep, this bew boss of mine has SO made a good first impression on me.

Alicia's giggling in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home