Friday, June 24, 2005

Matt lives!

So it turns out my friend Matt is still alive. This is good because I've been trying to contanct him for a while now.

Oh the geek has been flowing.

He was the original creator of the universe that I'm putting Becca, Emily, and Ana through in the D&D game I'm running for them. And so many questions and ambiguities have been cleared up after talking with Matt. I mean, I thought was being kinda mean to them through the backstories I'd had them write, and what they would eventually come to realize was happening to them, but now... after Matt... lol, oh god, Emily's already dead and she's going to get so much more mad at me! Becca's on a quest to save the world. HA HA HA HA HA HA! And then their's Ana, who still doesn't have a clue what's going on I think. At least they'll eventually learn. But man the fun I'm going to have with them.

As soon as we get this history, timeline, and mechanics worked out.

Lithium - Nirvana

2 Comments:

At 25/6/05 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me where this matt lives and neither you nor he will live for long.......... i don't wanna be dead anymore ;_;

 
At 27/6/05 1:37 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Dead is so...relative...in these games. Matt lives in the greater Boston area. That's the only hint I'm giving you. You track him down from that and you deserve to have you shot at him. His pain tolerance is rediculously high due to past medical problems, and he's very good at various martial arts. Good luck! Oh and video tape it for us too okay?

By the way I think we worked out a lot of what we had to. You can at least feel good knowing you MIGHT have an impact on a larger plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home