Saturday, October 22, 2005

I suck at leg sex.

That being Tango. Since I never learned it. I only know the basic. But we did Swing at the ballroom class today and I'm good at that so that was fun. More on that later. Now the bed.

But before I go. Henry's Variety rocks hardcore. That place was amazing. And according to Henry, I'm married, which is nice I suppose. In a I sure as hell missed out on all the fun parts if I'm married because I sure missed it. Lol, but hey, at least he dance hall had pictures of a creepy guy copping a feel at a halloween party.

Over and goodnight!

1 Comments:

At 23/10/05 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't suck at leg sex...we'll just have to keep working at it! Are you coming this week?
Henry's Variety was great, good choice with that one!
Ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home