Monday, October 24, 2005

Quickie!

I don't know why I didn't post this weekend, I had plenty of time, it being an actual weekend for me. So real quick before I start working today.

Let's see, what's going on. Austin is now here visiting Maria, so there's that. Yep. Not much to report other then that. Emily and I gave up waiting for them to finish their chicken while we were at the Ferret (I had a Rock Burger, it was rockin'! Wow okay that was bad) so we left, and wow did that waitress take forever on the bill. Not getting it to us, but paying for it went so strangely. Anyways we caught them going to the Ferret around Sussex but I don't feel bad since we'd both sipped away our waters after everything and still waited an extra while before we gave up. But damn the Ferret! They replace the old classic Jukebox (well, classic with cd's) with some crazy touchscreen video jukebox that loves Christina Aguilera, country and pop music way too much. And it's more expensive AND it's at the freakin' front of the place. Our booth is in the borrow at the back. You can see the dilemma! Sillyness! Sheer sillyness!

Ben's working for the Beguiling now, which is good I suppose. Um... yeah that's really all I have to report.

Oh yeah! I'm supposed to come up with a costume for the Halloween bash being thrown by Emily at Ana and Sarah's place. Besides not having a clue as to how I'm going to pull off a costume (what the heck should I even go as?) this week, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do to the place. It's already sort of a dungeony underground for the most part. Should be good.

Any suggestions on costumes? I'm all ears (eyes mostly this being a written medium)!

Your Heart Is An Empty Room - Death Cab for Cutie

(I know, finally another song to write down! Egad it's been a while. Tenel Ka, the travelling music player of JOY is awesomly awesome. And I have to work now it being 12:00pm. )

1 Comments:

At 24/10/05 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my bangkok city hotel siam thailand related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home