Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh god.

Okay for those of you who didn't know, I had the flu last week. It wasn't fun, because it was the flu. Well I went to the doctors and whatnot and I'm fine now, but the problem is this. I can't find the note the doctor gave me saying I was A-OK and that I was there and whatnot.

Starbucks needs this, or I don't get to work there.

This is bad. Very bad. I've torn apart my room looking for it (and yes I've searched the rest of the apartment too) and of course I realized I hadn't seen it only after the walk in clinic I went to was closed. I've come to two conclusions.

1: I must have thrown it out with the trash when I cleaned my room last week out of boredom.
2: I'm screwed.

So I'll let you know what happens tomorrow (I'm supposed to open).

Jailhouse Rock - FredFM (http://fractal.matthoran.com:8000/stream.ogg)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home