Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tis the season for it.

Okay, everyone please think thoughts about good things happening for Jae. Because that would be nice of you and I could use some really good things happening to or for me over my brief little foray into vacationland. Cross your fingers, pray, sacrifice to your demonic overlord, I don't care just you know, good thoughts. I'll return the favour I promise.

New addition to the 'Loot List' too so you know. I'm even wearing the shirt I got at their concert too. Sweet serendipity it was.

My brand spankin' new CD (see the list)


PS: I just looked up and realized I spelled 'favo(u)r' using the Queen's English in the paragraph above. I typed it out without thinking about it at all. The 'u' just showed up. Does that mean I've lived in Toronto too long? Something to ponder over I suppose.

1 Comments:

At 24/12/05 12:11 PM, Blogger Sunita said...

Yay! You used the "U"!!! =)
Ummmm...goodluck...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home