Friday, June 09, 2006

Running tally of people I saw on the Webcast of graduation; ps the sound quality wasn't great and I think I missed people, sorry if I did!

First things first;
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!

Good will hunting huh? Neato. The guest speaker guy. Math and tutoring! Butterfly effect.

He just ripped off Henry Ford! Ballsy!

Okay, to the awards!

She has to be pronouncing a good chunk of these names wrong though.

Spencer
Christian
Dan
Alexis
Katy
Brian
Maria
Miriam
Lianne
Ed
Elyse
Nick
J.J.
Nicole

What loser just put on the ladies hat! Have some freakin' tact dude!

Folabi
Ramon
Melissa
Marsha
Alexandra
Jen S.
Adam
Keith
Proctor
Amita
Calvin
Joseph
Angela
Kristina
Kelsey
Ken
Blake
Vanessa (my theoy on the pronunciation has been confirmed at this point, without a doubt... though to be fair this is a different announcer then the one that started.)
Carson
Meghan
Linda

w00t. Great job guys!

2 Comments:

At 9/6/06 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u there?

 
At 10/6/06 10:17 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Well I guess that depends on whether I'm the 'who' or not. And where the where in question takes place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home