Saturday, December 16, 2006

Project: Red Sheep

Project: Red Sheep
Timeframe: Thursday December 14th, 3am - Friday December 15th, 8:15.
Outcome: FAILURE


Well, moving on. Child's Play happened recently; for anyone who doesn't know it's a fund raiser that happens every year (for the last three anyways) put together by the guys over at Penny-Arcade to help brighten up kids holidays, and happens to be my general charity of choice (not that I don't donate elsewhere, but this is the one I've made sure to do every year). What it allows gamers all over the world to do is buy gifts for kids in children's hospitals or to donate to the charity itself and they'll do it for you. Basically in three years it looks like they might top two million dollars which is for lack of a better term... awesome.

In other news, just one more test to go and I'll be done and on my way home. I can also see the floor of my room for the first time in a while which is pretty cool. Other than that, I don't know what else to add right now really. I'll guess I'll go away until I have something more exciting to say then.

Since starting at sundown today (well... friday anyways) there's a holiday on, Happy (C)Han(n)a(u?)k(ch/kk)a(h) for all those of the Jewish faith out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home