Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stupid name but I want one SO BAD

I just got a look at my blog as seen from Safari...

What the HELL!?! It looks oh so very strange there. Where'd the header go! And the footer! Huh?

Also, if anyone anywhere ever had any doubts about what I might want for Christmas I wrote a small poem. In Haiku form;

It haunts fevered dreams;
Hyrule! Zelda needs my help!
Please Santa, a Wii?


Onto my phone situation as it's now 'later.' I do indeed have it back and all is getting better as I close out my essays and move on to studying for tests. Of course, if I had your phone number before, I don't anymore since everything on my phone was erased. So! Give me a call! Or just send me your phone number a different way. That's cool too.


See? There it is all put together again. It's much nicer looking when it's not in two pieces! Please call?


Tune In - 311

3 Comments:

At 29/11/06 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jae!

Yer drawing's ready.

 
At 1/12/06 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah it costs too much, santa isnt going to buy it for you. Maybe santa will give you a gift card that equals 1/4 a wii. If youre lucky

 
At 8/12/06 9:10 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Why do you know what you're getting before you get it? Am I the only person I know without such prior knowledge?

And Anonymous, who are you! Nay-saying my dream and not even telling me who you are! GRRRRRR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home