Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Winter, for Poland and France

Hey look! 'Super Earth'!

It's a dumb thing to call it yes, but still very cool! Gliese is bigger, has a year of thirteen freakin' earth days, and also happens to be twenty and a half light years away so my vacation plans aren't going to be quick in coming... but it's in the right mix of temperatures and that means we silly humans have another world to think about messing up by colonizing besides Mars. Yes I'm geeking out and no you can't rain on my parade so there!

To go back to this world of the absurd, wonderful, hilarious and frightening though, I give you... this. Just when you think that Japan has a lock on the this-is-so-crazy-it's-actually-awesome, South Korea comes through and shows that the competition is far from over. So you know, you'll have to sign up for YouTube to view it. Apparently someone out there thought it contained material for those in the 18+ crowd. That's right. Ballroom dancing is now inappropriate for minors. If you don't have a YouTube account already though you've either been under a rock the last two years, or not connected to the greatest information sharing device since mail was invented, and should probably get one anyways.

I was going to complain about Bill O'Rielly being a terrible human being, but I'm in a good mood right now (don't want to spoil it) and I have to get back to work. Though it's nice that I'm able to do it outside now that the weathers nice. Strange that I get better internet reception in my back yard than I do in my kitchen though don't you think?

Alicia's decided that I needed a new profile picture along with Devora and Christian. So they did this. Well mostly Alicia did it with tacit approval from Devora.



Yeah... I have like no say sometimes. It's growing on me though...

She's My Man - Scissor Sisters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home