Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Looks Like Hillary's taking this state.

Hello out there in the world.

I had a very full day today. Voted, started work quite a bit early, like 8:30 early (I normally go in at 10:00 and today I was supposed to start at 11:00, so yes this was very early indeed) as I was called by my boss. Why the fuck did I answer that phone... hell on any other day I would have slept through it (it was set to stealth mode) I was up early to vote and meet for breakfast. Random luck that I walked by it when it was ringing. It was almost immediately after my DS woke me up as well.

It's not my job that to cover preschool when a teacher is called out. No seriously, it's not at all. But today I was an assistant doing just that. I love where I work, and am all about helping out, but that's way out of my zone of expertise here. The kicker, instead of getting out early? I end up staying late since we were down staff and such. I think I've spent maybe an hour and a half total, all times added together in my office in the last two days. Grah! I just hope shits getting done in there.

Had goodbye cake today though. Sad because I'll miss the guy who's leaving, but it was tasty!

Lets see now, I voted (not the town I live in but the one I work in is either insane or just collectively moronic about where they're voting is held. In one place, in a busy area, with one way in and one way out. Of course, it's pretty much next door to where I work so driving twenty feet was like diving headfirst into a power juicer. That's right, it felt like my brain was an orange with Fruitfucker Prime on the loose. Not so much fun.) worked, had pancakes for dinner (Mardi Gras!), attended rehearsal to block a scene for my show. Waited a long time for other people to show up for the second scene that was supposed to be blocked that of course never showed up. So now I'm home and tired. Steve's been strumming away on Guitar Hero over my shoulder for... actually a very long time! Fuck that my turn! My Wii my turn!

Goodnight.

No Transitory - Alexis on Fire
(also an attempt at Through the Fire and Flames with GHIII)



PS: I'm so going for an ALL patch to bust out with for Ken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home