Friday, October 08, 2010

Zippity Do Da

It's 7:00am, and other than muffled radio, constant electronic humming and masseuse walking around barefoot... I'm kind of bored.

Of course as soon as I finished typing that out 9 people came through the door. Such is life I suppose. I hesitate to invoke Murphy's Law here however. I'm not sure being un-bored for thirty seconds is a state of 'wrong'. Is un-bored even a word? Where the hell is my mind going to right now anyways?

Enough ramblings Jae! Do something constructive!

Good news though! A member just gave me breakfast. Fried egg sandwich with a touch of hot sauce... my day's lookin' up folks! Wheeeee! Free food!

Nothing, but Unrest in the House of Light is running through my head though... does that count?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home