Saturday, November 06, 2010

My backpack's got jets,

I'm Boba, the Fett,
I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt
to finance, my Vette.

This song has been stuck in my head all morning. I like it, but it can go away now. It just keeps skipping back to the chorus.

My essay is nearing some semblance of well, an essay. Instead of quotes and random assortments of ideas scattered around from a whole whackton of sources that I didn't have even at the beginning of this week.

Seriously though, that reference librarian has some crazy innate eldritch powers of finding shit. Just the one though, the other one I dealt with wasn't too helpful so I just went back to the first. It was fun but I suddenly had tons more info to sort through and deal with for this paper. Which I suppose is a very good problem to have right?

Fett's Vette - mc chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home