Tuesday, March 08, 2005

If only I had no honor...

Then I could kill people and take their stuff and pretend it was mine. I have no idea why I'm up right now. I just woke up, dunno why. I think I may be running a fever though, and I've been having one of those dreams you can't remember for the life of you. I really dislike those dreams. I haven't posted for a LONG time. Well folks I'm back if for no other reason then I'm awake at six bloody zero nine on a tuesday morning. God I need sleep.

Things I'll have to post about at a decent hour:

Kickin' behind and takin' names at the Pandemonium Convention here in Toronto. Fear my Battlemechs. Fear my mastery of Napoleons armies. Fear my ability to shout down three Games Workshop mindslaves at once... no, better yet, just fear ME and my growing insanity.

Winning the Intramural Lacrosse Champions and winning the Cup. That was..intense is the only word I have and it doesn't do it justice. So much adrenaline I actually fell over when it ended I was so tired. But I did get to kiss a near one hundred year old silver trophy as its rightful victor. That was pretty sweet.

My recent marathon of techiness at the Bader theater to help the Only Human Dance Collective (read: Maria and a bunch of hot dancers are are anti-techno savvi) set up lights and hook up cables. I got fed Tim Hortons Coffee, Burwash, and got to break things with my bare hands (wonderful stress reliever) for VIC Drama. But I also had to get up 6:30, repeatedly lift heavy things, crawl around in the dust, and be honor bound to not do anything about the mass of excuisite feminimity all around me. The jury is out on whether it was a good idea yet. Though I did help them a lot. That counts.


Okay, have headache, will medicate. Going to try and sleep before I have to go to class again.

See ya Space Cowbows!

What part of it being 6 AM did you miss? No music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home