Monday, March 14, 2005

I hope Katy didn't lock the bathrooms...

Just finished up another successful Star Wars session. They're starting to end later and later it seems, but I think I'm getting better at keeping it shorter though. No fights today to speak of, though it did seem that Ren (Joe) was trying really hard to pick one at times. But that's okay, cause I screwed with his head a bunch. Tee hee! Of course he obliged by failing or succeeding where it was most joyously efficient for me. But that's all in the mechanics of the game!

I played cricket today!


So this weekend went by fairly quicky. Had a good time at the cast party last night with Katy, Danielle, and Maria. Haven't been to a club in a long time and it was a lot of fun except for two things; they didn't have milk, and it cost $5.75 per ounce of alcohol purchased. Needless to say I didn't drink much at all. Katy and co. complained about the lack of quality inherited by their long island ice teas, and my harvy wallbanger wasn't much up to par either. Afterlife is a pretty good dance club, but that's about it. I guess that's why they invented predrinking hunh?

Speaking of predrinking, it was Dan's 22nd birthday bash on Saturday night as well, and I got to go for a bit before meeting up with Maria to walk with her to Katy's (Dan's a great guy, but katy takes precedance :). It was actually quite fun! Though Josh wasn't drunk. I really have to tip my hat to his new girlfriend, that is one changed man (at the time, I had no hat so I shook her hand). I can quote Katy as proclaiming Josh as being the craziest drunk ever. Ha ha! sorry Josh-man, you're a good guy I don't want to be too hard on you! Afterwards they had gone to the Greenroom I believe for the social imbibing of alcohol, but I went out with Katy. It turns out I (or Ben actually since I was out dancing) had had some visitors in the night as well. Apparantly Nicole, Dan, and Keith all came by my place afterwords and said hello. Well, that's what I think Dan and Keith would have said if they'd been fully coherant. Poor Ben! Lol, oh those phone calls I got when they were on the blue line... and the letters, each ones letters got more and more abstract till I swear they gave me a letter with squiggly lines all over it. Those guys are great.

But we're down a pint glass, moment of silence please...

I should mention there that the dance show for the Only Human Dance Collective (Maria's dance club) was very good indeed. Ben even went and enjoyed it. Though I still don't know if he enjoyed the pilfered muffins more... those WERE good muffins but the show was superb. I was happy it went so smoothly and that all the lights I helped them with worked well, plus the VIP passes I earned for volunteering are what got me into the Afterlife cast party for free in the first place! Thanks Maria and thank you girls!

Well nothing much more to talk about really. I'm tired for once at a normal hour where I should be tired. Must be the cricket, dancing, and staying up late last night wearing on me. So time to go get the beauty rest, god knows I need it and I've got a nice long 'painversation' I need to finish with the Emerald Ashborer tommorow. I really hate this bug.

Oh yeah! So I've started asking others opinions, and it's looking like taking the job at Fort York (which would be a hell of a lot of fun) may bot be the best course of action for me. Since I want to do summer school it might prove impossible to work those hours at the same time. I'll still apply of course (another recommendation from my panel of experts), but I'm also now going to look into working at the Bank (my LEAST favorite option of the three), or a gig as a security guard. I asked Joe for info, and it seems it pays better and the hours would allow me to school myself with impunity.

I would also get to carry it over into the school year should I want too. The pay, hours, and extended workability seem to go in my favor. As well, that skill set could come in handy in the future I suppose... moreso then being an early 19th century British Grenedier.

So would working in the Bank, but that doesn't sound even remotely as interesting as the other two. Enh. I'll just be sure to apply to all three. Then choose from whomever wants me.


Need sleep now. Good night everyone!

Concerto for Cello & Orchestra, Op. 101: Allegro Moderato - Franz Joseph Haydn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home