Saturday, May 07, 2005

Furama!

Okay, so I didn't post yesterday. Yes yes yes, shut up. Today though, today could be lots of fun. I get to go visit Dave, whom I ran into last night outside of 401 (probably the best card shop in Toronto, and it's right downtown) as I was going for a walk enjoying the extremely clement weather we've been having. Dave works at the Miles Nadal JCC at the corner of Bloor and Spadina so its not like its far or anything, but he might have a job for me. It wouldn't pay well, but hey, I need the money don't I.

And there was the evening.

I'm really looking forward to tonight. I haven't seen a lot of the rez people in a long time. Especially Vanessa for example... I honesly can't remember when I last saw her! I mean I see J.J. and Blake around residence at times but not often, I ran into Keith before the quad soccer game a few days ago, and Rachel yesterday when I was running errands to the bank, that was fun. We talked over pizza, browsed through Sonic Boom! and caught up. But the rest of them I haven't really seen at all, or not as much as I'd like. Thank god for Vanessa, who's throwing the second pot luck dinner tonight. I've got the dessert, and I'm itching to go. I even managed to save 5 bucks for the subway fare. It's not for another 8 hours or something, but damn, I mean friends, food, now all we need is some sort of game and I'm in heaven! Katy's working till 9:00pm though so she might not come depending on how she's feeling. Sadness. But if we come back downtown for a pub she'll come back regardless she said which makes happiness the rule again.

Oh. So I'm fairly sure I've handled myself in a manner not becoming of a gentleman where it concerns Maria. I've had others express their opinions and such. Maria, I'm so sorry, I by no way meant to blow you off and the B5 game was supposed to be just a demo and then I'd be done in time for Burwash. I'll explain more when you move in. I feel somewhat like a jerk though. I'm sorry!

Consequence Free - Great Big Sea

That's frighteningly NOT the way I want to be right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home