Thursday, April 28, 2005

Peel Pub!

Yesterday was...interesting. The 'training day' went pretty well, I didn't make a fool of myself or anything, all I had to really do was prove I was competant enough to do the job. And to be honest the job itself isn't that hard. Running a bagle bar is as simple as it seems. The odd suff comes when you have to constantly be flipping the stuff in the bar. And the salads. All four of them. So odd.

I followed this guy Vincent around to watch what he did. Then around 5:00pm he let me take over. And then he never really took back control. Which meant I did a lot of the work. He did have to show me how to clean the store though. That's right folks, it's tricky to mop the floor. Yeah. No.

I got paid in bagles! And I'm now 80%-90% likely to actually even have this job. So odd!

Oh well. I didn't cut myself.

The title of this post exists because we went to the Peel at arounds 10:00pm yesterday night. Ed was surly again, was in a bad mood or something, I didn't have much except for a few of the free wings Katy got, and even Brian and Nicole came by visit after Brian got off work (about three stores down... or about 8 stores down, close anyways). Okay, the rest of the day calls. I'm up way to early for me. Ewwww...


With My Own Two Hands - Ben Harper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home