Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Isn't something missing?

Uck.

That sums up well how I feel. 13 hour bus ride made longer by some keener high school programmer who wouldn't let me sleep, then a nice closing shift at work. I'm going to sleep. Screw the homework, I'll work on that tomorrow.

Zsa-zsa passed on after almost nineteen years of life. Sadness. So much sadness. This summer shall not be looked back on fondly I'm thinking. Way to much bad shit happening. I did manage to go to Burnsy's party though in the later hours of last Saturday night, and it was good to see the some people I knew there again (there were a shitload I didn't know, of course it was at Burnsy's house and HE didn't know them so I don't feel bad).

Emly's birthday party went off without a hitch and I got to hang out with me old Pater before he finishes packing up and moving. Both of those were pleasant occurances. You know maybe this weekend isn't as crappy as I think it was and I'm just letting my current mood and state of well being cast its extremely ugly shadow over my thoughts and memories. Enh. Time for bed.

No Sale - Suicide Machines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home