Wednesday, June 22, 2005

WHY DOES HE DO THIS!

God... damn... you... WEDGE! I had a great post going, one where I even added R2-D2 my digital camera, to the list of electronic toys that I named (see March 23rd 2005 post). And what does Wedge do RIGHT WHEN I FINISH AND GO TO POST! He reboots. Why? We'll never know. Sick twisted machine sense of humor? Well Wedge? What is it? I just cleaned you! Were you jealous of R2? Hm? I know you can see this you piece of scrap! Just remember that I'm on the outside, and I can so pull the plug. Jerk face.

Maggie stop with the proximity alert, klaxon sound, geek-alert noise thing your doing.

I WAS listening to Old Black Rum, a live version of Great Big Sea. But no. Wedge rebooted so that doesn't go into the blue text. Here's another picture! Now I'm off to bed! GROWL!

Poor man's shades against the sun setting in the West. A view of the living area from the front door.


Takeoffs and Landings - The Ataris

2 Comments:

At 22/6/05 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for putting up photos! i showed my mom, i was impressed with how clean the apt looked. :p

 
At 22/6/05 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree... it looks... so clean, must have been prior to last night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home