Sunday, July 31, 2005

FOOD!

Just got back from a BBQ! I even got to exercise my manliness by owning that grill. Oh, was it ever my bitch! I cooked, people liked it, which means I win! Fire + Meat = Wicked awesome delicious foods.

I think I'm going through a sort of withdrawal right now. Not enough of one of the coolest people on earth (refer to earlier post) right now. Which sucks since I don't know when I could satisfy the craving anytime in the future. Yeesh! I'm so strange right now. It's not good since this is making things here in Toronto a little weird too. Gah! At least I might be getting a better job soon. Oh god do I hope so. Then I might actually get to go home again this summer! Then I'd get to not be going so INSANE!!!

Call And Answer - Barenaked Ladies

2 Comments:

At 31/7/05 3:52 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Oh, I should mention that we met Adam, Ana's new guy tonight at the BBQ. He seemed cool, enjoyed the Dirty Mother I fixed up for him too. That's a drink by the way you sick sick people who thought otherwise. You know who you are.

Dirty Mother:

Fill a Pint glass with ice cubes, then add,

1oz Bailey's
1oz Kahlua
1oz -1/2oz Vodka (to your own taste)
Splash of Tequila
Top off with equal parts milk and Coke.

Trust me, it's delicious, we got it from the Duke of Gloucester on Younge St. here in T.O. And I know other people have similar drinks that have different names, but this is our Dirty Mother and we likes it! So THERE!

 
At 2/8/05 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, you totally owned the grill. thanks for coming, it was fun, and I really didn't feel like being all manly with a huge spatula in one hand and a beer in the other. that was so last summer XD

also; if you want to be able to go home to visit before september.. isn't that another reason NOT to spend money you don't have on a video game? unless gitaroo man is more important...................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home