Saturday, August 06, 2005

Usually...

Usually, when I see a spelling mistake on the blog, I correct it out of shame and horror someone might use my spelling abilities as a measure of my mental faculties capability. But I'm leaving this mornings post alone. Okay, right now I'm under orders from Ben and Sunita to sleep or I'm not allowed to hang out with them. I guess I'll try. My god was it busy today. They made another batch of bagels, they've never done that before since I've been there. And by 'they' I meant Vivian as I was working with her today.

The Simple Truth - Tsunami Bomb (I 'forgot' to turn on easy rock at work today, it was awesome, I had this running thorugh my head all day, so of course what do I do? Come home and play it first thing!)

7 Comments:

At 7/8/05 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i was thinking, if you haven't already bolted things together, and i don't actually remember what we decided, but the cd case/rack/bookcase thing should face outwards towards the living room. yup.

and i think the morning's post was actually better in terms of grammar/spelling than most, but then i might have yours confused with ben's...

 
At 7/8/05 1:41 AM, Blogger Sunita said...

I promised to visit you and I did. =)

Now if you get sleep for the next two days we can hang out on Tuesday for Pirates. See how it all works out? Nighty-night time Jae. Ben doesn't want you to end up like Lt. Shipley....

 
At 7/8/05 2:47 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

My 5am post was better then my other ones? Egad I must be doing very very bad things in those. I just slept a lot. I'm going to go sleep more. I wanted to go to the taste of the Danforth too. Damn

 
At 7/8/05 2:49 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Oh yeah, and Maria, they haven't been bolted together yet (I want a drill for them) but the cd case is already facing the living room, and is already arrying cds.

 
At 7/8/05 2:54 AM, Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

I have the same mind about spelling mistakes. I always try to be as professional as possible.

 
At 7/8/05 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs About Children's Books
Blogs About Children's Books When I started doing the About Children's Books blog , there weren't a lot of blogs on the subject.
I have a fish finder part web site site/. It pretty much covers fish finder part related stuff.

 
At 7/8/05 3:58 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Hi anonymous! I hope you're either drunk or high or don't realize what you just wrote. Because my reaction after reading it four times was...hunh?

But that is indeed a sight about fishfinders, so if anyoe reading these is looking for a fishfinder, go there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home