Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

I'm tired not bored. I have 95 airmiles points (Rock tickets are 120! Damn! X-Mas idea by the way people!) The Bruins lost a heart breaker to the damn locals, well, seeing as how I sort of expected the score to be around 4-1 against my boys played their hearts out, and I'm damn proud of them. And the National Smokeless Tobacco Co. thinks my name is Joe Rodgers. Okay which one of you jerks put me on THAT mailer. At least it's the wrong name. But no mail from U of T yet. Which sucks.

Work was long the last two days. Some very interesting meetings to go to. Oh yeah. Fun. Each one meant a hell of a lot more stuff to do afterwards. Oh well, at least Edlyn comes back soon. She being my boss.

One last thing before I go. A lot of my friends are going through really rough times right now. And I'm concerned because a lot of their other friends don't seem to be noticing or if they are aren't caring. So just everyone pay attention to people okay? You may be having the time of your life, but remember that it's sort of like rubbing salt in the already open wound to not at least drag those others along for a good time, or just flaunt your good fortune to those who are down. Just a thought.

God Heather I hope you can get out of that house soon.

Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin

1 Comments:

At 26/10/05 8:39 PM, Blogger Mr. M said...

so... how much can I flaunt my good fortune :P and when's the limit on the amount of salt I can use... can I use sulphur instead ??
cheers
Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home