Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Burned myself today.

Okay, I've got about three minutes before I officially start working so I thought I'd throw up a quick post. First off, this is an awesome idea. Trust a gamer to find a fair and honest way to never be stuck in a mall again looking at clothes for insane periods of time. Plus I just think it's funny.

And Starbucks today was one of the smoothest I've ever seen it run. It felt slow but apparently we did pretty well! Odd, maybe it was because I got to start at 7:00 which was freakin' awesome.

Oh, and since I've started actually updating the blog a lot, I'm going to keep adding links and stuff, so if you do or DON'T want your site linked here let me know. Right Sunita?

Heather; still full of awesome.

Flashbacks to Bagelworks EZ Rock is on in the office right now, thankfully not for much longer.

7 Comments:

At 17/1/06 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)

 
At 17/1/06 2:28 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

That everybody, is indeed the fabled Heather. Who is awesome.

 
At 17/1/06 11:08 PM, Blogger Sunita said...

Oy! Don't make me feel ostracized 'cause I want my privacy. =p I'm not falling for your peer pressure! =p

 
At 18/1/06 12:34 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

I'm not ostrasizing you! Someone asked why you weren't linked and I said you'd asked not to be. I was pointing out that I didn't mind removing links at all and was incuding you as an example of one such happenstance of a request!

YEESH! Guy tries to be nice!

 
At 18/1/06 2:32 PM, Blogger Sunita said...

HAHA. Awww...someone actually cared that I wasn't linked. I can't believe anyone would want to read my ridiculous rambles of randomness =) That's nice.

 
At 18/1/06 7:33 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

People read my ridiculousness! Why not yours?

 
At 19/1/06 1:07 AM, Blogger Sunita said...

enh, I have my reasons. But I like writing in it and that's all that matters. I write it for me =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home